Are you an Artist aiming to boost your creativity?
Do you occasionally waste hours looking for reference images on the internet? Are you an Illustrator and you often demand to use reference poses for your profession? Or perhaps you’re just someone aesthetic, browsing for a fun modish art project?
WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THEM?
Highly Realistic: Despise those antique wooden mannequins that are stiff and unlikely to act. And let’s not talk regarding all the other spooky-looking, overpriced designer figures over there. The Body-chan not only looks great, but it serves its goal extremely well-defined, which is to give you the exact reference pose you need. With over 30 coupling points, the probabilities are endless. Even her phalanges are connected!
Timesavers: Stop misusing time online looking for reference postures. Most of the time you won’t even find what you are looking for and you’ll just adjust for something that looks “very familiar”. The Body Chan articulated design can take any posture you want. It looks strangely realistic and eases a lot when you need an urgent reference.
Focus on your art: Consume less time querying for reference material and getting confused, and use more time focused on your fundamental plan. Make that pose, and start sketching!
WHAT TYPE OF ARTIST ARE YOU?
- I’m a beginner and want to improve:The Body-chan is prominently helpful for beginners. Before being able to outline from imagination, you have to determine how to map from observation. That means training repeatedly. Thanks to these statuettes, you’ll be competent to make the practicing role of drawing fun and exciting! Just make sure you don’t get very distracted and end up giving all your time posing them instead of drawing!
- I’m a story-boarder:Because they’re so straightforward to pose and look so efficient, these figures are very useful when making storyboards. The included display stand lets you strike a vast amount of acts and let you produce impressive storyboards.
- I’m a photographer:Posture your Body-chan statue in all kinds of positions and places, and build pretty stories. Work with the aspects and the luster, and create some striking elegant shots. Many artists are now hitting it on Instagram with these dummies, make sure to go explore them out and become motivated!
- I’m an Illustrator, painter:No matter the pose you want, the Body-chan can exercise it. Add shift and excitement to your representations by making good use of the proposed display stand, and create all styles of charming poses that you wouldn’t be able to accomplish with other professional figures.
- I’m a sculptor:The symmetries of the Body Chan are highly pragmatic. Making good use of this structure will assist sculptors to find inspiration for their business. Seek out diverse poses, find the one you prefer and start sculpting!
- I make shorts and films: The Body-chan is unprecedented for stop-motion. With a concise moderation and creativity, you can make some unbelievable scenes!
- I’m a fashion designer:It’s time to fill up your method sketchbook with all brands of different poses! Drawing silhouettes and fashion acts has never been so effortless with Body-chan. She can replicate numerous structures poses you throw at her.