Are you an Artist working to grow your creativity?
Do you seldom use hours searching for citing images on the internet? Are you an Illustrator and you oftentimes need to use evidence poses for your work? Or maybe you’re simply someone imaginative, looking for an enjoyable new art project?
WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THEM?
Timesavers: Quit losing time online searching for reference postures. Many often you won’t even see what you want, and you’ll simply settle for something that seems “close enough”. The Body Chan jointed figure can take any pose you desire. It looks astonishingly realistic and a great help when you need a ready reference.
Highly Realistic: Forget those old clapboard mannequins that are arduous and impossible to profess. And let’s not talk concerning all the other eerie-looking, overpriced artist figures out there. The Body-chan not only seems grand, but it serves its purpose extremely fine, which is to give you the specific reference pose you need. With over 30 junction points, the possibilities are continual. Even her toes are linked!
Focus on your art: Give less time searching for reference stuff and getting distracted, and spend more time centered on your original thought. Strike that pose and spring sketching!
WHAT TYPE OF ARTIST ARE YOU?
- I’m an Illustrator, painter:No matter the pose you lack, the Body-chan can take it. Add change and excitement to your drawings by making a good performance of the included advertisement stand, and build all kinds of stunning poses that you wouldn’t be competent to achieve with other artistic figures.
- I’m a beginner and want to improve:The Body-chan is greatly helpful for beginners. Before being able to trace from imagination, you have to learn how to sketch from observation. That means practicing anew. Thanks to these knickknacks, you’ll be able to do the practicing bit of drawing fun and exciting! Just make sure you don’t get too preoccupied and end up spending all your time posing them rather than drawing!
- I’m a photographer:Pose your Body-chan statue in all kinds of situations and locations, and create beautiful narratives. Play with the aims and the lighting, and create some stunning artistic cracks. A lot of artists are already executing it on Instagram with these manikins, make sure to go verify them out and get inspired!
- I’m a story-boarder:Because they’re so comfortable to pose and look so realistic, these personalities are very helpful when doing storyboards. The included presentation stand lets you strike an immense amount of poses and let you design beautiful storyboards.
- I’m a sculptor:The balances of the Body Chan are profoundly realistic. Making good use of this figure will help modelers find inspiration for their industry. Examine out different poses, find the one you love and start sculpting!
- I’m a fashion designer:It’s time to pack up your fashion sketchbook with all varieties of different poses! Drawing silhouettes and fashion attitudes has never been so easy with Body-chan. She can replicate any paradigms poses you throw at her.
- I make shorts and films: The Body-chan is great for stop-motion. With scarce endurance and creativity, you can make some incredible commotions!