Are you an Artist striving to increase your creativity?
Do you seldom waste hours looking for reference models on the internet? Are you an Illustrator and you often require to use reference poses for your business? Or maybe you’re just someone artistic, scanning for a fun new art project?
WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THEM?
Timesavers: Quit dissipating time online looking for reference poses. Most of the time you won’t even find what you demand, and you’ll just reconcile for something that looks “very close”. The Body Chan articulated figure can take any stance you want. It looks uncommonly realistic and helps a lot when you need an immediate reference.
Highly Realistic: Disregard those ancient wooden mannequins that are stiff and unlikely to pose. And let’s not talk about all the other spooky-looking, overpriced artist figures over there. The Body-chan not only seems great, but it serves its objective extremely fine, which is to give you the precise reference pose you need. With over 30 articulation points, the likelihoods are endless. Even her phalanges are joined!
Focus on your art: Consume less time seeking for reference material and getting distracted, and consume more time focused on your original plan. Ignite that pose, and start sketching!
WHAT TYPE OF ARTIST ARE YOU?
- I’m a beginner and want to improve:The Body-chan is notably helpful for beginners. Before being able to map from imagination, you have to determine how to draw from observation. That means training over and over again. Thanks to these statuettes, you’ll be capable to make the practicing role of drawing fun and exciting! Just make sure you don’t get exceedingly distracted and end up spending all your time, posing them instead of design!
- I’m a story-boarder:Because they’re so natural to pose and look so practical, these figures are very effective when making storyboards. The included display stand lets you strike an immeasurable amount of poses and let you produce beautiful storyboards.
- I’m a photographer:Posture your Body-chan figure in all sorts of positions and places, and build beautiful stories. Work with the aspects and the brightness, and create some striking artistic shots. A lot of artists are now killing it on Instagram with these marionettes, make sure to go examine them out and get motivated!
- I’m an Illustrator, painter:No concern the pose you want, the Body-chan can exert it. Add shift and excitement to your drawings by making good use of the introduced display stand, and create all manners of stunning poses that you wouldn’t be able to accomplish with other artist figures.
- I’m a sculptor:The symmetries of the Body Chan are highly realistic. Making good use of this structure will help sculptors find inspiration for their business. Try out diverse poses, find the one you prefer and start sculpting!
- I make shorts and films: The Body-chan is unique for stop-motion. With a little moderation and creativity, you can make some unimaginable scenes!
- I’m a fashion designer:It’s time to fill up your practice sketchbook with all kinds of different poses! Drawing silhouettes and fashion acts has never been so effortless with Body-chan. She can replicate many figures poses you throw at her.